Thursday, July 6, 2017

Good morning friends,

I hope you are enjoying your summer so far and that everyone had a safe and happy 4th of July. Thankfully Annie and Gable, my greyhounds, did not get too upset by the local fireworks!

It's getting close to the big Costa Rica adventure but I wanted to share an adventure that was a little bit closer to home first. I tackled my very cluttered and messy garage - all my fault!

It was actually far less painful than I thought it would be. However, it did take me over 5 hours!

What adventures have you been on so far this summer? Remember adventures come in all shapes and sizes.

Stay tuned as I attempt to tackle the weeds in my horribly overgrown perennial gardens! Yes, I am totally putting this off because it is going to be horrible!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Costa Rica after the fact...

Well friends, we made it back from Costa Rica and it was amazing. My job down there was to spot the birds and color commentary (this mea...